Sunday, March 1, 2009

Breedings and Before and After

I got lots and lots of bunny work done this weekend, and now I am sitting down for the first time today to do--what else? More bunny stuff!

I got 9 rabbits tattooed yesterday (some that were older already and shamefully overdue), and a total of 4 rabbits bred today. We are expecting another 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow from what I hear, so it is a relief to have gotten so much out of the way today, LOL.

Here are some before and after pics of Juno before she was clipped and bred. She was (as usual:)) totally unconcerned with how she looks in full coat and was just thankful to get the darn thing off so that she could get back to what she was doing, whatever that was. I bred her to Fabrice who is now also bald, and hopefully this breeding took because I think it should produce some nice buns:).

BEFORE



AFTER



More stuff again next time. Hopefully Spring will come our way soon and the snow will melt here once and for all. We are all desperate for green grass and the bunnies are desperate for dandelions (along with parsley and a little plantain, too:).


Have a great week!

No comments: