Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bunnies for Sale at DelMarva

Just wanted to post a quick note to say that I will be bringing two Tort Jr. bucks with me to sell at the DelMarva show on Saturday. They are both approx. 4 months old and show quality (out of my best herd sire). If anyone has any questions before 2PM tomorrow just email me at amy@spangangoras.com. Otherwise, hope to see you at the show!

Have a fantastic weekend:-)


---Due to flood warnings up and down the east coast this weekend (again!), I will not be attending this show after all. Sorry! :(

1 comment:

belle said...

Amy, your "contacts" page doesn't work on your website. I was looking for a way to contact you to ask if you sold any of your fiber and to inquire about purchasing a rabbit as a pet and so that I may use it's fiber to spin.