Monday, June 23, 2008

Just a Quick Post----

I just wanted to post something quickly regarding the discussion on the Angora Rabbit List regarding BEW genes and a particular breeder's line. An entry was posted regarding a quote by a particular breeder that I misread and responded to this morning, and I would like to ask anyone from that list who reads this blog to disregard the posts I wrote and accept my apologies for jumping the gun and misunderstanding what the poster was originally trying to say. I posted this apology to the list but the thread was terminated before it turned up so I figured I would post it here instead. There are 9 children currently running through the house on vacation here this week making my faculties decidedly less sharp than usual (LOL), and I have not been reading mail as carefully as I usually do.

Other than this, that is about all:). More stuff on Wednesday regarding bunnies and other things, and have a wonderful but cool week.

Amy:^)

No comments: