Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog Schedule

Just to let everyone know, it looks like I will have to cut back my blogging schedule for a little while due to a super heavy work load and less and less time to concentrate on writing posts during the week:(.

As I have mentioned before I am a home teacher to kids in the local school districts who cannot attend classes for one reason or another, and while I have been doing this for over 15 years now, this is the first time I have gone back to an almost full-time schedule since before the kids were born. Aside from the stress of this job and the almost ridiculous schedule changes that accompany it (along with running back and forth to jobs, schools, and meetings), there are just not enough hours in the day to handle it, plus the educations of my own kids, plus the care of my rabbits, plus posting 3 times a week:(. As a result of all the craziness I am just going to cut back to posting once on the weekend at least until the school year is over, and then try to get back to more regular entries after that.

Hopefully the bunnies in all rabbitries are doing well after the long winter (especially in the north), and just remember that soon it will be time to plan breedings again and get those lazy does back in shape for litters:). I am looking forward to lots of new babies myself (and lots of time for grooming, cleaning, and evaluating this summer), and I also look forward to filling those empty cages that are laying dormant around the house, though I will probably be sorry I said that in a month (<BG>!). Best of luck for a great Spring and catch you bunny folks again on the weekend!:-)

No comments: